It is the nature of every business to accept the changes around them and evolve their marketing strategies accordingly. Nowadays, you have to be on your toes to improve the way your marketing campaigns are working and make them more effective. It will help you survive the tough competition in the market.The majority of businesses are using Google as a platform to improve the visibility of their brands. As a business owner, you might be aware of some widely used free Google tools such as Drive, Gmail, Maps, Google AdWords, etc. However, there are several powerful free tools owned by Google to assist companies in expanding their businesses.For the convenience of the user, all these tools need only one Gmail ID to sign up.The digital marketing services in Gurgaon help businesses improve their digital marketing campaigns by guiding them through these effective free Google tools. Let’s discuss the 10 best free Google tools to grow your business.
A list of the 10 best free Google tools to grow your business
- Google My Business: Google My Business has changed its name to Google’s business profile. It is a power that gives every brand the required exposure in the global e-commerce market. Start using Google My Business to create a professional business profile. It will empower your business to reach the target audience when they are using Google Plus, Maps, and/or Google Search. Once you mark your presence in the online marketing world, you will start generating better profits and growing your business.
- Think with Google: You need to understand how your marketing strategy is working. If you see your resources getting consumed unnecessarily, you can build instant strategies to avoid extra expenditure. Think with Google is a tool that helps marketers utilize their resources properly. It keeps a check on its advertising campaigns while maintaining the effectiveness of its brand visibility.For a hands-on experience with this tool, reach out to a trusted digital marketing company in Gurgaon.
- Google Analytics: Marketers know the importance of SEO in the digital marketing field. However, you need to keep a constant check on how well the SEO is working for your campaign. Google Analytics help to gather data regarding their online campaigns to guide businesses in growth and expansion.Using this Google tool you will get an idea about your core demographics and how they are engaging with your website. Data from Google helps you categorize your potential customers by using their details.
- Google AdWords: Are you not able to reach your target audience effectively? Google AdWords will help you get the attention of your potential customers and encourage them to associate with your brand. You can expand your website traffic several folds by investing in paid digital advertising of Google AdWords.
- Google trends: Nowadays, people want to connect with the brand, not just by their marketing stuff. You need to understand the language of your consumers and use those terminologies in your advertising campaigns to grab their attention. Using Google Trends, you will know what terms other businesses in your niche are using to increase sales. You can modify the keywords that you are already using accordingly. If you have already been using some effective keywords for quite some time, you can use Google Trends to see if they are still relevant to current marketing trends.
- Google Forms: To know more about your customers, and what they like and don’t like, but you can’t get those details from any of the online marketing tools, it’s better to reach out to them directly with the same questions. Send Google forms to your potential customers or existing customers to understand what they prefer to buy, and which of your products and services need modification. Ask your loyal customers to fill out Google forms to understand why they are preparing your brand to shop for the same thing that is available with other companies etc.Use your selling point to gain new customers.
- Keyword planner: A keyboard planner helps businesses find out what the appropriate keywords are that they can use to target their specific customer base. If you have created server keywords with trending terms in them, the keyboard will give you informed data about the SEO score of the keyword, how many searches are being made with the keyword, and how much you have to PPC for it. Getting all this relevant information will help you to make an informed decision for your business campaign. Are your customers using landscape or portrait mode more? Where is most of your target audience located? You will get answers to all these questions and more using a keyword planner.You would also get to know how your potential customers are shopping online.
- Google Insights: Google Insights is a free Google tool that is beneficial for all types of businesses. Whether you are running your business for a long time or you have established in you one, you can use this tool to get an idea of how the keywords are working over some time. Business owners and marketers need to be aware that trends keep changing with every passing season. It would be beneficial for your business to use trending keywords to gain visibility in the market. Your online digital marketing strategy needs to be affected and optimized for current demand.
- Google Data Studio: If you are investing in digital marketing campaigns for the first time, Google Data Studio can do wonders for your business. It is a tool just like Google Analytics. Everything and this free Google tool are simplified so that the data can be comprehended by those new to the digital marketing world. Once your business got started it is essential to keep an eye on its performance. With this tool, you will get to know how your website is performing and how much traffic you are getting.
- Google Alerts: It is a very hectic task to run a business, regardless of its nature and size. With Google Alerts, marketers will stay in the loop about the performance of their keywords.Get information regarding your keyword in the search engine results with this tool. All you have to do is to mark an alert for the keywords you want to know about. It will also give you data regarding the use of the keyword. How often are your keywords used? What is the current trend of the keyword in the market? The alerts can be set at any time of the day, as per your preference.
As digital technology is a traditional marketing practice, companies are constantly trying to explore the ins and outs of online tools to support their digital marketing campaigns. If you want to open the doors to potential customers for your business, you must use these top free Google tools. To grow your business and reap the usefulness of these tools, you need a highly reputed digital marketing agency in Gurgaon. It doesn’t matter if you are new in the marketing world or if your brand is quite old, nowadays every business needs technological innovations to expand there reach
Changes are not just confined to the purchasing behavior and demands of the customers but businesses must also be ready to understand how the digital marketing platforms are changing their features to adjust to the ever-changing global e-commerce market. Your target customers are already using Google to look for anything and everything. Google has been enjoying the monopoly of being the top online advertising platform for the last two decades. It is hard to imagine a world without Google because it has remained relevant to current trends by introducing different features for B2B and B2C marketing. When it comes to sailing above the competition and thinking outside the box, Google has efficiently done that by eliminating major features from its ad campaign platforms to maintain a flexible approach to the modern world’s challenges.
However, it has become hard for businesses to accept the changes that took place after Google announced that “Similar Audience” would not be available soon. Companies are hiring a digital marketing agency in Gurgaon to keep their businesses growing using Google Ads. How will you grow your business when Google’s similar audience will not be available? What would your strategy be to target your audience? Let us understand Google’s similar audience and find various options to target your potential customers using effective methods.
Understanding the use of Google’s similar audiences
“Similar audiences” is a Google digital marketing tool to find look-a-like audiences for your brand.This tool compares purchasing behavior of your current customers (from the list you have already provided to Google)with those using different Google platforms to search for products. There are various parameters the tool uses while comparing what type of products or services are being purchased, how often the user is visiting your website, and the search pattern of the new audiences. Businesses leveraged the benefits of similar audiences in various digital marketing campaigns. The individuals that Google ads to similar audiences for your convenience will have similar purchasing traits that you have already mentioned. It will not look beyond the parameters provided by you. The comparison of parameters and a new audience list is entirely automated by Google.Similar audiences have done wonders for different brands that are competing in the current market. If you are still relying on your advertising strategies for similar audiences, you need to look for different strategies to keep your business growing. By the third quarter of 2023, Google will discontinue similar audiences for all campaigns.
Reasons to discontinue Google’s similar audiences
There is no denying the fact that similar orders have helped several businesses grow their brand and reach out to potential customers. However, the digital marketing world is constantly changing as the behavior of customers and online strategies are used by global eCommerce marketers. People today are more aware of how many companies use their personal information. They want brands that are safer and aim to protect their personal information. Safeguarding customers’ data has become a major challenge in digital marketing on campus. Hence, Google has decided to address the problem and stay relevant to the changes affecting the purchasing behavior of current buyers. Due to this Google has made a strong move to remove Similar audiences.
How will you target your potential customers without similar audiences?
We all know how important is Google’s Similar audiences for businesses whose marketing strategies are designed around a similar audience list. There are ample different opportunities that you can utilize to successfully run your online advertising campaigns. Here are the major targeting strategies you can rely on when similar audience will not be available.
- Optimized targeting:
Businesses must strategies their online ads to attract potential customers from a large group of people efficiently. If you have already utilized online advertising opportunities, you will know how important it is to optimize your campaign to meet the needs of the current trends. Once you have optimized your video campaign you can rest assured of improving your brand visibility. It becomes crucial for brands to become noticeable among the ocean of competing ventures. Through optimized targeting,your brand will attract a relevant spectrum of audiences who have a greater probability of becoming your loyal customers. Unlike similar audiences, the horizon of optimized targeting is much larger because you are no more relying on some set parameters.Let’s find out when is the right time to include optimized targeting in your digital marketing campaign.
- To gain the attention of those people who are more interested in your brand and becoming your customer.
- To improve your conversion rate and expand the list of your current customers so that your annual profit gets improved.
- To minimize the expenditure in bidding strategies and cost per conversion.
- Audience expansion:
The best way to reach your target at gold for the company is by using an audience expansion strategy. When you set up your Google ad, the main focus should be to relate to your potential customers. The mindset of people has changed a lot with the advancement of technology around them. Changes in the buying behavior of potential customers have compelled businesses to adapt to the needs of customers. If the core motive of your video advertisement is to improve the visibility of your brand and gain a deep reach into your core demographics, audience expansion is perfect the tool for you. To make sure that your strategy for audience expansion works efficiently and smoothly, there are factors that every business owner needs to think ahead of.How much you are willing to pay for the online video ads?What is the size of your core demographics? Once you have the answers to these questions you are ready to expand your horizon to a whole new level and open your doors to relevant people who are more inclined to purchase from your brand. You can hire the best digital marketing company in Gurgaon to gain insight into the upcoming changes.
- Smart bidding:
Smart building is a Google tool that runs automatically for business campaigns to help companies efficiently improve their building strategies. The artificial intelligence software used by Google enables brands to be always ready for the next bidding. The algorithm is designed in such a way that it facilitates the need of every marketer by reducing the extra expenses on every conversion through optimization. All you have to do is to mention what you are aiming for from your digital marketing campaign whenever you start a new one.You must have a clear understanding of what your financial limit weight comes to expanding your business and how you want to use your resources in your new campaign. The type of audience that you wish to target will also affect your smart building strategy. For smart buildings, brands are not allowed to use customer data obtained from different online platforms. The privacy measures acquired high using the smart building.
When you start a venture, you would want it to thrive through every marketing challenge and reach the business goal. Once you have put in your resources in digital marketing for your business, managing the resources and utilizing their full potential is critical. By modifying your ad campaigns with the assistance of digital marketing services in Gurgaon, you can easily get ready for upcoming changes. Businesses need to be flexible enough to adjust to the changes that are going to occur with the removal of Google’s similar audiences. It is considered to be a major head-on business who are using similar audiences in there digital marketing ads. There are many other alternate targeting options that companies can use to drive a better customer pool. Whether it is a new venture or a thriving business, being visible to their core demographics is what every business needs.
If you want to grow your business organically and reach out to a larger group of your target audience, you need to opt for paid online advertising campaigns. It is the best and most effective way to improve your brand’s image and gain visibility. Though there are several digital marketing platforms for every business need, you should choose the best ones. As you can see, the majority of people are using Google and Facebook to gain information and stay relevant to the current trend. As a business owner, you can leverage this opportunity by hiring the best digital marketing company in Gurgaon.
We all know that Google and Facebook are leaders in their respective domains. They can help you increase your business visibility, improve your sales, and gain more customers. Which is the right platform to advertise your brand?There are a few major considerations that you should think about before finalizing a platform. In this article, you are going to get a clear picture of what are Google AdWords and Facebook ads and how they can help you run a successful digital marketing campaign.
Define Google AdWords campaigns
You do not have to get confused with Google AdWords and Google ads. They both are the same. Google AdWords is now commonly known as Google Ads for a couple of years. It is a Google platform where companies advertise their products and services. By collaborating with the Google AdWords campaign you can advertise your brand to appear in the list of Google search results as well as in various other potential platforms that are linked with Google.
Using Google AdWords, businesses can reach out to those who are looking to avail their services and products. Once you use the expertise of a reputed Digital marketing agency in Gurgaon, you will open the doors to explore the possibilities with Google AdWords campaigns. Most of the people who have internet access are using Google searches. Thus, brands have a good opportunity to digitally attract new buyers by offering them the solutions for which they are using Google search.
Define Facebook Ads campaigns
If you think that Google has better reach than Facebook you should think again. Both are dominating digital marketing campaigns in their respective domains. Facebook ads work differently than Google AdWords. First, understand that people who are on Google are looking for solutions while people who are on Facebook might not be looking for solutions.So you have to strategies your digital marketing campaign according to the preferences of your target audience.
More than 1.18 bn individuals are on Facebook every day. Once you are up for paid advertisements on Facebook, your brand gets directly visible on the seeds page of your target customer as a post. When Facebook users scroll down through the feeds of their social friends, your ad will pop up on their screen like any other post.
Google AdWords vs Facebook Ads: How to grow your business?
Competition is constantly growing by every quarter of the year. It is time for your brand to show its full potential in the e-commerce market. Digital marketing services in Gurgaon give you this opportunity. Consider the major questions to help you decide which advertising platform is right for your digital marketing campaign.
- What are your business goals?
If you are in the mindset that Facebook is not as impactful as Google, you need to understand that both paid advertising platforms work differently. They are designed to meet the needs of different businesses with different goals. Rather, you need to find out why you want that specific platform to run your brand advertisement. You need to prioritize your business goal and then think about how both advertising platforms are contributing to helping your business grow faster and better. Think about why you want to use Google AdWords or Facebook ads.
- Do you want to create a brand image?
- Do you want to attract more people to engage with your brand?
- Do you want to bring more traffic to your website and convert them into customers?
- Do you want to expand your business by improving your financial revenue?
- Do you want your brand to sponsor big events to stay relevant in the market?
These are the basic questions that you need to ask yourself when you are comparing Google AdWords with Facebook Ads for your business goals.
Investing in paid advertising on Facebook can be fruitful if your core motive is to create a brand image engage more people with your brand to convert them later on as your customers and stay relevant by partnering with big event organizations. However, Facebook ads are not meant to show results in terms of sales. Facebook users are there to socialize with other people and not buy anything.In Google AdWords, you can easily boost your sales percentage to many forces because people are on the Google search page to buy something. Google effectively helps buyers to reach their preferred brand by showing their products and services on their search page.
- What is the nature of your business?
You need to consider the niece of your business so that you can have a better understanding of your target audience. If you are setting up a new venture, might not be easy to appear on the first few pages of the Google search. It will defy your digital marketing plans to generate more sales from search engines. You need to recognize that if you are starting a new business, competition in your particular niche will be high unless you are selling something out of the box. Since people are unaware of your brand, they might not be able to reach your website. All the driving businesses will already be acquiring the top position in the Google search engine list.If you are a business owner of a company marketing a unique niche or a different product, investing in Facebook ads is the right choice. It is better to start by making people aware of your products and brand instead of investing your hard money in targeting your potential clients without much brand awareness.
- How much are you planning to invest?
It is essential to understand where you stand financially when investing in a paid digital marketing campaign. When putting your hard and money into something crucial for your business, you need to think wisely. Setting a financial budget is very important to manage your resources. The amount of money that Facebook ads and Google AdWords charge from the brands to advertise their products is different. The money spent on Facebook for every click on your product is lesser than what Google AdWords charges. But, it is interesting to know that businesses tend to gain more customers via Google AdWords through every click. The overall profit that you might have can be more by using Google AdWords than Facebook ads.
Picking either one is not an easy nut to crack unless you know what you want from the digital advertising campaign. Prioritize your goals and preferences accordingly. Estimate how much time you want to give to a particular campaign to show you results. Don’t get confused by what other businesses are choosing to advertise their brand.Hire a reliable digital marketing company in Gurgaon to make the process easy. Consider all these essential factors that can affect your digital marketing campaigns. Google AdWords and Facebook ads are impactful and effective in growing your business and staying at the top of the competition.
The industry of digital marketing, it seems to be growing quite rapidly. No, matter whether it’s a small or a large-scale industry, every single business wishes to promote its brand using digital marketing techniques. It is due to it that the demand for the digital marketing company in Gurgaon and other places has increased today. People are looking out for them to receive help to win the digital game. This is why, understanding the importance of it, we are here to provide a few names that are on top of the list of top digital marketing agencies in Gurgaon. Just check out the below-mentioned to see what seems to be the right choice for you.
Tips to Consider Digital Marketing Agency
To pick a digital marketing agency in Gurgaonisn’t an easy task. So, there are certain things one should keep in mind before making a pick.
- Having clarity with the goals and objectives. It will help the agency work better and faster.
- Say goodbye to overspending. Just stick to a budget, as more money wouldn’t bring in the best results. Look for an agency that can optimize the output.
- Get to know the agency by doing a market check. Lookout for work, clientele, portfolio, etc. Then know the methods and try to build the relationship for better service.
Digital Marketing Services in Gurgaon to Achieve the Desired ROI
If you wish to reach more crowds and increase sales, instead of worrying, connect with a digital marketing company without delay. The team there can help you and your brand be visible worldwide, allowing the customers to make purchases through the digital space and for you to achieve the desired ROI.
With digital marketing services, it is just a matter of correct strategies, experience, and many secret marketing methods that can help you to step up and do better. So, why not get the services today?
Top Digital Marketing Agencies
- Funnel Media
Funnel Media is an amazing Digital Marketing Company in Gurgaon that can help you with your brand to showcase itself online. They provide access to diverse social media handles and provide the needed help in digital space, allowing you to reach the audience, increase the website traffic and also generate leads.
If you are looking to stand apart, Funnel Media is the one that can help. Specialist with rich experience of years, they would be able to provide the perfect help in digital marketing and remain updated with the latest trends so that their client does not have to worry about anything. Not just this, you will be able to focus on the quality of the product while the organization keeps taking care of the digital marketing strategies.
It’s a leading digital marketing agency in Gurgaon that’s fully integrated. It offers ROI-focused marketing to clients and offers them extensive solutions that span online and offline marketing. They even help the brands to drive in traffic, engage, communicate, and measure the results for building sustainable brand loyalty and the revenue that comes through online and offline modes.
It’s a full-service providing agency that has a wide variety of digital services. They have both responsive and professional web design services, which remain guaranteed to satiate the hour’s need.
With search engines trying to evolve the algorithms overnight, one must keep up with varied metrics. The digital marketing servicesoffered by the agency ensure a high rank as well as a prominent presence all across the search engine.
Services offered by Brandhype.in include Website Design & Development, SEO & SEM, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing, etc.
This digital marketing agency has many branches spread all across the USA, India, and Canada. They help their clients to connect with ideal customers and also boost sales. The team is an expert in tech as well as marketing consultants that ensure satisfaction 100%.
The expertise of BrandLoom is in Content Marketing, App Development, SEO & SEM. In simple words, businesses are helped to rule the digital world. Working with such an experienced team, it will bring an excellent experience for learning.
This might take you back to the name of the cat food. However, in actuality, this is a company that is an award-winning agency. It helps the clients to ace digital media. They also have 100s of businesses that they have helped in reaching the targeted audience from across the globe.
The service provided by Whisskers includes SEM & SEO, Web Development, Email Marketing, etc. It also offers game development services to clients who wish to enthrall customers with the exciting experience of gaming.
- Yellow Digital Media
Yellow Digital Media is one of the top digital marketing services in Gurgaon provider that’s been helping clients for achieving their business goals.
Whether it’s paid ads or SEO, talent team members of Yellow Digital Media can handle all. They even have amazing copywriters for writing high-convert landing pages for clients. Either way, this is the name to be trusted to find the best results.
- DigiStreet Media
DigiStreet is a full-service digital marketing agency offering a wide service range, including PPC advertising, email marketing, SEO, social media marketing, and more. The team here is full of experts who are quite dedicated to delivering high-quality results.
If you are looking for a company/agency that works up close with your unique business goals and needs, DigiStreet Media is one of the best choices you can make; after all, from education to e-commerce, healthcare, and many more areas, they have delivered the measurable results and have the best track record to help the client business grow.
Why Choose Funnel Media?
Even though you read about 6 more digital marketing agencies after Funnel Media, we recommend Funnel Media as one of the best digital marketing company. They provide their customers the below-mentioned services, including,
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Design and Development
- Video Marketing
- Content Writing
- Social Media Management
- Brand Visibility
- Paid Search
- Influencer Marketing, etc.
In truth, Funnel Media, it is a one-stop solution where one wouldn’t have to search for services but will receive a recommendation for it. It would be one means to build the brand with the best of the marketing tactics. Not just this, Funnel Media can even cover prospects of all sizes in 20+ verticals, beginning from Real Estate and continuing to Fintech, Technology, Healthcare, and more. They are ahead with all the latest updates within the digital space and make sure that the strategies match up with the prospect’s requirements. By all means, the results offered at Funnel Media are promising. So, why not connect?
Hire Digital Marketing Agency Today!
Remember, hiring the correct digital marketing agency, it matters. It is what will define the business growth of yours. Further, it would help in ensuring yourself with faster results, increased leads, increased customers, and a higher amount of profits.
With the use of the collective experience of years in the market and the expertise being gained to manage varied accounts from varied industries, it will all help to keep your business ahead of the competition. So, go ahead and connect today with Funnel Media or any other Digital Marketing agency that can provide you with reliable as well as affordable services. Do not keep waiting. Take action to see results.
Nowadays word PWA which means progressive web app is quite frequently used in the marketing world. It is not commonly used by just emerging ventures and new companies, but big brands like Google are also using this amazing technology advanced scheme toget deeper into the world of possibilities and opportunities. The web app is creating a buzz among the companiesbecause they want to garner the maximum of their customer base. As you all know that technology has created a huge impact on our daily life. People have become technologically advanced. They are much more aware of what is happening around them. Keep themselves updated all the time people are constantly on their mobile phones. PWA helps people to navigate through the company’s websites on their mobile phones. If you want your customers to keep visiting your website and big and return as loyal customers then you need to upgrade the technology.You might find that most of your customers want to comfortably access your website from their mobile phones.Keep reading the article if you want to know What is PWA (progressive web app) how it works.
What is PWA (progressive web app)?
In this day and age, business ventures and new companies are incorporating advanced technologies. It is making them more efficient to provide the best for their consumers. A Progressive Web App (PWA) is an application that runs in the web browser. That is used to develop the PWA application consists of the features that are there in a mobile application as well as the features that are there in a website.Simply put, it means that when your customer is using the progress progressive web application of your business they will feel that they are using a simple mobile application with the added features of your website. It is simple to use and convenient for your target consumers to get in touch with your brand. The reason why most companies are creating PWAs is that it is a very effective and interactive applications for your consumers. The money you need to invest in the PWA is not much.
How a PWA works?
The popularity of progressive web applications has increased many folds because it is a combination of the positive aspects of a web browser as well as a mobile application. Initially, the interface of the PWA seems to be similar to a web browser. It is very easy to operate and suitable to use across various online platforms.
Every time a user launches a PWA, it will automatically download any available updates. When you make changes to your web app, users don’t need to do anything to start using the new features. A progressive web app (PWA) can determine the user’s device’s capabilities and automatically download additional content in response to their actions. In addition to these features, PWAs can be accessible without an internet connection. Users can turn on push alerts when updated information is available.
The flexibility in the operation of PWA is due to the incorporation of 4 different levels of technologies.
- The ability to run smoothly and efficiently is possible for PWA because of its Website application manifest file (JSON). It controls the landing page of PWA along with its icon on the home screen.
- Security against any data misuse is maintained by TLS. PWA provides very robust data security protocols.
- Nowadays, progressive web apps can be created using a technique called “application shell architecture.”The app shells can speed up the performance of your website, offer more options for presentation, and make it simpler to use.
Benefits of PWA for your company’s growth
- Available offline: Customers do not have to depend on a strong internet connection to use the progressive web apps. It can run smoothly without any internet service as well. When your potential customers tend to enjoy this independently running application, they will visit your PWA again.Hence, providing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Growing traffic and sales: the growth of your brand depends on how easily your website is visible to your potential plans on a search engine. Progressive with applications is search engine optimised platforms. Businesses nowadays create PWAs because they are more accessible to a wider range of global audiences. The protocol used to build pwa is compatible with all the global search engines.
- Adaptable interface: The layout of progressive web applications is very flexible and it adjusts itself as per the customer’s devices. A PWA is designed in such a way that they are not only interactive but also responsive. The interface can easily modify and customises as per the layout of a mobile device and the preferences of the customers.
- Strong protection and security: the security protocols used for designing progressive web application is so strong that it guarantees safe and secured transaction of information. People purchasing from your company’s progressive web application can rest assured about their data. This advanced technology helps businesses to gain credibility and trust in the market.
It is estimated that about 50% of active internet users are using mobile phone devices to access apps and websites. Mobile phones are very convenient for buyers because it provides them with the opportunity to interact and look for information using various interactive channels. To improve the visibility of your brand and continue growing your customer base, brands are using PWAs. The flexibility and adaptability offered by PWA help businesses to provide a seamless experience to their target audience Customers tend to prefer progressive web applications more than mobile applications because they do not have to download the application on their mobile phone or install any kind of software for that.
Do you remember those days when people used to visit shops to buy products? Local businesses were jam-packed with customers. At that time internet was in the phase of development. The evolution of technology is changing the way people buy products. People are getting used to the comfort that the internet has provided. Businesses are on their toes to leverage the power of digital technology. E-commerce platforms are the result of innovation in the economic market. New as well as old businesses are adapting to the changes to thrive in the tough market. Nowadays, people are constantly using their mobile phones for social media and online shopping. Do you also want your business to reap the benefits of social commerce?Keep on reading to understand what is social commerce for a business. We are also going to check out some amazing reasons Why your business should invest in social commerce.
Knowing more about social commerce
You will discover that social commerce platforms such as Instagram and Facebook are making it possible for businesses to communicate directly with the people who might become their clientele. When a customer is pleased and content with a brand’s offerings, they are more likely to purchase further items from that brand in the future. In this day and age of digital technology, businesses are beginning to implement social commerce to acquire loyal customers. Your customer base has the potential to grow naturally, which would be beneficial to your sales and would also help your brand become the talk of the community.
Reasons for Businesses to Invest in social commerce
- Empowering brands to grow fast: By engaging in social commerce, indigenous businesses are gaining recognition and empowerment in their communities. To boost revenue and user engagement, social networking websites are continually adapting their user interfaces with the help of sophisticated AI technology. Consumers who shop online frequently use a variety of social channels to locate and purchase the goods they require. Brands can increase their sales while also attracting a significantly more diverse audience. You can promote special deals for your specific target audience.
- Integrate businesses with their prospective clients instantly: You need to cater for the needs of your potential customers to grow your business. Social media platform allows businesses and their consumers to have a conversation about their latest products and offers. In this way, brands can chat with a larger sector of potential customers. Where customers can avail of the latest offers and discounts exclusive to the social media platform. Brands and their customers both benefit from this marketing strategy.
- Generating better deals for loyal customers: the purchasing behaviour of people has changed a lot in the last few years due to the indulgence of digital marketing schemes. Today the competition to successfully run a business has increased many folds. Amongst all these changes only one thing that remains constant is that brands must acknowledge the demand of the customers. To understand what your customers want and what they do not want you need to have a thoro analysis of their purchasing behaviour. Companies use the data from the social networking sites that their potential customer uses to get to know more about their clients. Doing so will be easy for your business to offer your customer exactly what they are looking forward to purchasing.
- Higher customer satisfaction: Every aspect of the buyer’s experience, from their initial search to the final purchase, takes place within the mobile application. When consumers shop for products directly through social media platforms, they do so in an environment that is not only easy but also secure. You can’t get around the fact that providing excellent service to your customer base is essential to running a profitable business. Since the entire purchasing and selling goods process is carried out on a single platform, this makes it possible for firms to simplify and standardise their sales procedures. Social media networking allows you to look for various payment options that your buyers can easily access.
- Targeting a wider audience base: when you bring your brand on social media platforms, you have to be ready to cater for the needs of a wider audience base. Your business will no longer be confined to a specific geographical location. Social commerce helps to elevate your brand to the global level.Promote your products worldwide to the people who are most likely to buy them.
It is high time for companies to make maximum use of the available digital marketing channels. Social media platforms are making it easy for brands to sell their products and boost revenue every quarter. Buyers are also looking for more such businesses where they can get connected to the team through direct messages on social networking sites. Social commerce marketing is emerging as a preferred choice among people because buyers tend to feel more connected to the brand.
Creativity is very important in making marketing strategies to develop your brand image. Companies often try to keep their target audience engaged through various advertising tactics. To initiate any marketing campaign you have to first understand who are your target audience and what they need. In the arrow of digitalisation, people are constantly using their mobile phones or laptops. To promote your business products and services you need to quickly grab the attention of your audience who are online. This can easily be done by push notification marketing. The message that you wish to deliver should be convincing to the point where it creates a feeling of urgency. It is important to have a basic understanding of how individuals take in the information before beginning any kind of conversation with them. Today, in this blog we will understand the importance of push notification marketing and how push notification marketing strategies can help you boost your business.
What is a Push notification marketing strategy?
Sending out push notifications is a quick and easy way to get your message through to your target audience. A successful marketing approach for companies is sending push notifications to customers’ mobile.
Push notifications pop up on the screen when your customers are using their mobile phones. It comes as an alert in front of the screen. Type of advertisement notification can be sent to the customers anytime to grab their attention. Even if your potential client is not using your company app or visiting your website then also they can get the notifications. It is very hard to ignore a push notification because even if the person is not using a mobile phone then also the question notification gives an alert on top of the screen.
The significance of push notification marketing for businesses
- Improving customer engagement: a few yours back people use to block all kinds of notifications on their mobile phones because they used to consider it irrelevant. However, a lot has changed since the pandemic of 2020. People are getting more aware of the impact of digital marketing on their lives. The targeted advertisement through push notifications is meant to grab the attention of a larger sector of the audience. You can reach out to them in real-time to engage with them. Giving a constant reminder of your brand tend to stimulate the purchasing behaviour of your potential customers.
- Increasing the number of repeat buyers: Using this amazing advertising scheme you can easily engage your customers and grab their attention to bring them back to your website. People forget the brand if they don’t hear about them constantly. You have to create an impact on your potential customers to retain them. For your push notification marketing to be successful, the message that you deliver to a potential client needs to be customised and relevant.
- Boosting your sales and revenue: By sending them mobile notifications, you can encourage them to make an Instant purchase of the deal. It often happens that your potential customer downloads your company’s app but eventually forgets or loses interest to purchase. The buyer should feel compelled to purchase your goods after reading the message. To make your customers return to your website or application you have to make sure that you understand what they need. Through post-notification marketing, businesses make sure that they constantly update the customers with various offers and discounts.
- Focuses on your core demographics: Push notification marketing helps businesses to reach out and attract a particular group of potential customers. Through mobile applications, if you get to know the city of your customers you can notify them about special offers available in that city. It provides you easy access to reach out to your customers and prompts them to avail the current deals or offers on their favourite items. When it comes to customer convenience, customers often have quite high expectations. Utilise push notifications to enable instant purchases with just one swipe, so you can meet all of their requirements promptly.
Read More: Remarketing Campaign Tips and Best Practices
Use your imagination to the fullest and think beyond the box that sparks the interest of potential customers in your goods and services. Find out first what kinds of information your potential consumers are looking for. After then, you will be able to create a successful push notification marketing. You know that full push notification marketing can boost the sales of your products and services to a greater extent. Small business owners as well as big brands are now using push notifications two persuade their customers and encourage them to buy new products. The use of push notifications as a client communication channel is quickly becoming among the increasingly effective strategies adopted by marketers. They are specially crafted, making it difficult for people not to acknowledge them.
Now and then businesses are coming out with creative marketing strategies and attractive offers. To survive in this competitive commercial space it is becoming harder and harder by every year. Digital marketing is also getting saturated because they are lots of companies out there that are using search engine optimisation to drive traffic to their website. It is a hard task to manage SEO and pay-per-click data and modify them as per the changing demands of the public. To do so, businesses employcontent marketing agencies. The simple reason for these business strategies not working efficiently enough is their turnaround time to win the customer base for the business.
Before you can start seeing results from these marketing strategies, you will need to put in a lot of work and plan for several months. The commercial market is always undergoing development and transformation.Because of this, it may not be worthwhile for certain companies to wait such a long time before analysing the effects of their digital marketing activities. Are you curious about the next move that will be most beneficial to the success of your company? A simple solution to this question is using micro-influencers for your business. If you want your brand to reach out to the core demographic audience then you must start collaborating with micro-influencers.
Read More: Top Digital Marketing Agencies In India
Who are micro-influencers?
When business is involved influencers to promote their products and services such type of marketing strategy is called influencer marketing. People who have constant touch with social media know that influencer marketing has become the gem of modern marketing strategies. To say it simply influences helping new enterprises to build a strong brand identity. Your business can rise above the strong competition in the market. These days if brands do not have enough followers people will not pay attention to their advertisements. In the era of digital marketing, promotion gets successful only when you have acquired enough followers organically.
For this reason, using micro-influencers can be helpful. They offer direct brand promotion with incredible ROI. It’s an effective strategy for increasing revenue. Businesses of all sizes and brands benefit from it. The name suggests micro influences have a comparatively lesser number of the audience following them on their social networking sites. If we talk about numbers then micro influences have around 10000 to 25000 followers on their social networking sites. You cannot count celebrities as micro-influencers as they are followed by millions of people. However, micro-influencers along with Nano influencers are considered equally successful in their core marketing niche.
Advantages of Collaborating with micro-influencers for your business
- Affordable advertising and marketing strategy: Often it is seen that to promote a small enterprise the budget allocated for marketing is quite tight. Due to financial restrictions small businesses shouldn’t approach macro-influencers or celebrities for collaborations. Hiring a macro influencer for a small business may not be a good financial decision. Micro-influencers can help you elevate your brand image to the next level without spending much. If they are willing to work together in ongoing collaboration with your brand, that would be fantastic.One of the biggest advantages is that you can collaborate with more than 1 micro-influencer with the budget of a macro-influencer.
- Connection with the audience on a personal level: Micro-influencers and the people who follow them on social media come together to establish a close-knit group. The people who follow macro influencers come from all walks of life and all parts of society. Whereas the relationship that micro-influencers have with the communities that they serve is on a far more personal level. Even though the number of people who follow them is not particularly large, the audience is devoted. Micro-influencers are those who attract a more limited but highly specific audience. It enables them to become more involved in their society.
- Develop a loyal customer base: When it comes to conveying a message to the intended audience, micro-influencers are known for their high levels of creativity. They tend to personalise the brand message because they are well aware of the expectations that their fans hold for them. When micro-influencers collaborate with businesses, they put their imaginations to work to reach each of their followers.
- Maintain interest among the target audience throughout Micro-influencers is typically able to have an adequate awareness of the expectations of those they inspire. They develop a deep relationship with one another as a buddy or a trusted advisor. With the natural essence of their personalities, micro-influencers make the promotional campaign look very authentic. If you want your brand to reach out to the core demographic audience then you need to start collaborating with micro-influencers. With their unique personality, every micro-influencer modifies the promotional content that suits the taste of their niche audience. Companies don’t need to persuade and push their intended customer base.
The traditional method of marketing through word of mouth is not strong enough to generate a good amount of consumers these days. A marketing strategy that was developed specifically for one season may not be successful in the subsequent season of the year. Hiring a macro influencer for a small business may not be a good financial decision. Micro-influencers can help you elevate your brand image to the next level without spending much. You need to think broader and make smart decisions by reaching out to micro-influencers to promote your brand.
There are many hurdles that businesses need to deal with while they are trying to promote their brand. One such problem is when a potential customer spends some time on your website looking for their desired products or services however, they might not end up buying any of them. Don’t you want that customer to come back and finish their purchase from your website? Well, the remarketing campaign has made it possible for businesses to retract their potential customers and bring them back to their websites to buy their merchandise. There are various reasons why a person might not end up buying their favourite product from your website. Through the remarketing campaign, you can stimulate the interest of that individual and finally convince them for purchasing the item that they have left in their cart. If you want to know more about remarketing campaigns then you need to continue reading this blog. Here we are going to share the Remarketing campaign tips and best practices that will help you improve your business conversion rate.
Tips for a successful Remarketing campaign
- Do a thorough analysis of what your potential customers are looking for. It becomes imperative to pitch the people what they need and not what you think is in demand. Keep your focus on the type of products or services they searched for when they visited your website last time.
- People are now using various platforms to gain information and purchase items. You should utiliseall possible remarketing channels available to target your audience. With so much competition in the market, you cannot expect people to come back to your site. To keep your visitors engaged, you need to diversify your remarketing channels.
- Always keep an alternative strategy that you can implement if your planning does not go as you imagined. Not all remarketing campaigns work as designed. You need to be on your toes to accept the failure and move ahead with the next remarketing campaign strategy. Use the failure as an opportunity to find what went well and what you missed. Keep making changes to what you are selling and how you conduct your next remarketing campaign.
- You need to make sure that your digital marketing strategies work at their best potential. You can do so by incorporating all the available resources to reach a maximum number of your visitors. Keep track of the purchasing behaviour of your existing customers. Generate an individualized email to grab their attention. Mention their favourite items or most visited product pages through email. They are more likely to come back to your website and make more purchases as a result.
Best practices for your remarketing campaign
- Categorize your target audience: You need to understand how your potential customers are interacting with your website. Divide the people who visited your website as per their last navigation. Evaluate their spending time, the page visited and their frequency of visiting your site. Once you start targeting the visitors based on their last activity on your website, it will become easy for you to improve your conversion rates.
- Sending personalized messages: You would not want to miss your target by sending a vague message to your potential customers. It might misfire your entire remarketing campaign. Create unique messages to target the needs of your specific audience as per their navigation pattern on the website. When they read the message, it must not sound like you are trying to force your products and services on them.
- Encourage the use of the DCO tool: For an efficient remarketing campaign, use this tool to send highly personalized and engaging ads to your hot targets. To convert a larger group of audience, incorporate their favourite or most visited
Items in your personalized advertisement. By doing so, you can remind them of their previous visit and encourage them to buy that product.
Businesses are adapting new digital marketing strategies to grow their customer network. However, when you are competing with the constantly changing demands of your potential customers, it becomes difficult to encourage them to buy your products and services. With the right approach and strategic remarketing campaign, you can efficiently retain your old customers along with gaining new customers. You need to implement these tips and best practices for a successful remarketing campaign.
In the modern world, technology is evolving with every passing year. People are growing curious to know more about the modifications in the technology. They are willing to incorporate technology into their daily life for more convenience. By using various platforms for getting information, it has become more convenient for people to get along with the constant changes around them. Nowadays, various businesses are adapting to new technological advances to get ahead of the competition in the economic market. One of the most popular technologies that is being used by businesses as well as their consumers is podcasts.If you are still not sure if podcast marketing is good for your business then this blog is for you. Here, we are going to discuss the 5 reasons why podcast marketing necessary for your business.
Read More: Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing
Why is podcast Marketing necessary for your business?
- Economical growth: When we are talking about the benefits of podcast marketing for your business then you need to understand that by podcasting you can gain direct revenue from the episodes that go on air. However, you can also get benefits that cannot be measured in terms of direct revenue such as you can generate curiosity among the audience about your brand by creating an interesting brand image. The platform allows you to grow your revenue by reaching out to your potential customers. All these benefits elevate the business on different levels.
- Branding and networking: When you want to grow your brand image you might find that the conventional methods such as distributing pamphlets, advertisement on holdings and billboards are no longer effective enough in attracting your target audience. These advertisements do not reach a large group of audience because they are restricted locally. Nowadays people want everything under their fingertips. If you want to leverage the perks of technology then podcasting is the best platform. The podcast listeners are aware of what is happening around them. They want to stay relevant and use the products and services of growing brands.Make your podcast marketing strategy more engaging by discussing unique aspects of your business.This is how you can connect well with your consumers and establish the credibility of your brand.
- Building trust and connection: Your consumers need to understand the business more closely. If you do not connect with your potential customers on a personal level then it will become hard for you to convince them to use your products and services. These days people are more aware of what is good and what is bad for them. With the wealth of information available at their fingertips, it has become easy for them to Google any information and pick their preferred brand accordingly. When you are using podcast marketing to promote your business it allows you to interact with your audience. You can establish a connection of trust and loyalty with your potential customers by sharing your views and acknowledging the needs of your consumers.
- Gaining new customers: Podcasting stands out from other platforms in its special way. It makes for a simple route for businesses to educate the general public about their existence and the value they provide.People prefer to listen to podcasts while doing other activities, such as driving, cooking, gardening, or running, instead of reading blogs. Podcast listeners come from many walks of life. Using podcast marketing allows you to more easily integrate yourself into the lives of your potential customers. You get the opportunity to generate curiosity among them to use your products and services.
- Increasing visibility: It has become evident to every business owner that to thrive in the ever-increasing demand of the potential customer they need to modify and strategies effective marketing schemes. Whether your business is small or big, old or new, podcasts can help you to reach out to your core demographic audiences. No matter how hard you try, sometimes it becomes difficult to attend to your financial goal if you are not relevant to the current demand of the public.
When you run a business you need to accept the fact that change is inevitable.Podcast marketing gives you a medium to expand your business and stand out in the global market. If you want to promote your business to a greater level, podcasting is the best marketing strategy that you can use.