Here’s A List of The Top 7 Hosting Providers
Today, it is important for all businesses to have an online presence. This is because this helps a business to reach global audience and generate better revenue. With many choices available picking up the best web hosting service might be difficult. Web hosting is a service provided by the web hosts which are companies that deal with the maintaining and the configuration of your website on the World Wide Web and also run physical servers that have these websites. There are several hosting companies available, both local as well as global. A good Digital marketing company in Gurgaon, will help you find a company that will cater to your needs.
The hosting providers have several things to offer and they also have several hosting plans. As a result, selecting one out of so many companies might become a little confusing. To ensure that you are able to run your website smoothly, we have prepared a list of some of the best web hosting providers that are reliable, trustworthy and are also available both locally as well as globally and provide good value for the money you spent. Get your website designed and developed by contacting the best Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon.
Table of Content:-
- The list of the top 7 hosting providers are:
- A2 Hosting
Best Digital Marketing Company in Gurgaon Helps You Find The Top 7 Hosting Providers
The list of the top 7 hosting providers are:
Bluehost is considered to be the biggest web hosting companies in the world. They are officially recommended by WordPress. This company provides several hosting plans from small to large businesses. They provide support 24/7.
Features of Bluehost
- Bluehost provides you with a domain name that is free for the next 1 years. This means that you do not have to purchase a domain name separately and you are able to save a few bucks.
- The website builder that is provided by Bluehost is easy to use. You are able to create a website with it even though you do not have any knowledge in coding. You can use the templates available to create your unique website.
- If you want to use wordpress for your website, then with Bluehost things become a lot easier. This is because you are able to install WordPress with just one click.
- Bluehost, provides unlimited bandwidth with most of the plans. This means that it allows you to host unlimited files and visitors. There are no chances of you running out of space or bandwidth.
- It also offers free SSL certificates. Thus your website is secured and all the data that is shared between your website visitors and you are encrypted.
- You are provided with an automatic website backup. Therefore you do not have to worry about losing your data.
- Another unique feature that Bluehost provides is plagiarism free website which ensures that the content is 100% plag free.
This is a hosting provider that provides, fast, secured and user friendly web hosting services. This has very good uptime and you can get help from their customer service team 24/7. To get a better idea about the features, you should get in touch with the Best Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon.
Features of Hostinger
- This has global data centers that is distributed across four continents. This allows you to scale up your business instantly.
- This also has an inhouse CDN and this allows to deliver contents at 40% higher speed across all locations.
- You can migrate your website to hostinger effortlessly and free of cost.
- This provides webhosting along with a website builder. Any plan you buy, you are able to get access to AI tools, website building and maintaining features and ecommerce.
- Hostinger allows you to set up and maintain all kinds of websites quite quickly and conveniently.
This is a company that offers very good hosting services. They provide beginner friendly website building wizard and expert wordpress support for all their clients. This company also provides managed automatic updates of core software and plugins. You can also contact their support through chat and phone.
Features of SiteGround
- The NGINX based static and dynamic coaching ensures all websites to speed up their loading time.
- This company also works with Google cloud that matches the energy that is used for global operations with renewable energy.
- They also have a user friendly client area that offers intuitive site management tools that allows the 1 click wordpress installation to start easily.
This company is popular because this provides a 97 day money back guarantee. You also get a 100% uptime guarantee for the shared hosting services. Even the most inexpensive plan of Dreamhost provides free SSL certificate, free domain, unlimited traffic and also daily back ups.
Features of Dreamhost
- This has some of the most easy to use tools. The custom control panel is beginner friendly and also quite easy to use. It has a full featured web hosting suite that are appropriate for most small to medium scale businesses.
- This is a company that helps in website management and designing, marketing and also provides customized web development services.
- This also provides 100% uptime guarantee.
5. A2 Hosting
This is considered to be one of the fastest web hosting service provider. This has up to 20 times faster servers. It is able to handle 9 times more traffic and the CPU performance is 40% faster. They are available 24/7 to support you via email and chat.
Features of A2 Hosting
- It has advanced WordPress features that include easy site cloning and staging. It also has managed server benefits and tools for plugin management and theme.
- It has unlimited storage, bandwidth, websites, subdomains, emails, databases, cron jobs and FTP accounts.
For people who are looking for inexpensive webhosting company, this is undoubtedly the best. It has 100% uptime. There is also a CDN solution available. This has shared hosting as well as WordPress hosting along with dedicated servers, reseller hosting options and VPS hosting.
Features of Namecheap
- With the CPanel, all the users get a powerful control panel. This allows them to manage their, emails, websites and FTP accounts conveniently.
- The email features include email forwarding, spam filters, autoresponders, CSV import, SPF records and mailing lists.
- This also allows free website migration and also guarantees it to be done within 24 hours or the company provides first year service absolutely free.
Cloudways leverages the resources of the several distributed servers to balance the load of the website. The flexibility and the power that it provides makes it suitable for not only small businesses but also medium sized companies and with the right plan, even larger organizations.
Features of Cloudways
- You are able to upgrade your storage, CPU and RAM with just a few clicks without having any effect on the server customization.
- The Cloudways plans are offered at monthly and hourly rates. This means that you will not have to go for long term commitments.
- You have the option to choose from over 60 data centers whichever you think is closest to your target audience.
When choosing webhosts, it is important that you select the one that comes with website builders specially if you do not have coding skills. Moreover, if you are building a website on wordpress, you should opt for managed WordPress solutions. To sum up, Hostinger has all the essential features, Namecheap is the most affordable and Cloudways is the best for large websites and corporations. Before finalizing any hosting provider, you should carefully go through the customer reviews. Additionally, you should opt for a hosting provider that provides you with atleast a 30 day money back guarantee. To know more about hosting providers, get in touch with a good Digital marketing agency near me.
Hosting costs vary depending on the type of hosting, features, and provider. Shared hosting plans typically start around $3-5 per month, while VPS hosting can range from $10-50 per month. Dedicated hosting and cloud hosting can be even more expensive.
Consider your specific needs and budget to compare different providers and find the best fit for you. Don’t be afraid to read reviews and ask for recommendations.
Remember, the best hosting provider for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. By understanding the different types of hosting, the important features, and the top providers, you can make an informed decision and choose the right host for your website.
- Uptime: The percentage of time your website is accessible; 99.9% or higher is ideal.
- Storage: The amount of space you need for your website files and databases.
- Bandwidth: The amount of data transferred between your website and visitors.
- Security: Features like SSL certificates and firewalls to protect your website from attacks.
- Customer support: Reliable and responsive support in case you need help.